Live At The Chestnut ft. Rosemary Joaquin, Taylor Noelle, and Olivia Grasso
June 18 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
ABOUT LIVE AT THE CHESTNUT:
Introducing BentoLiving Chestnut Hill’s new live music series, Live At The Chestnut! Presented by Apogee Productions.
- Panoramic views of downtown Nashville from our rooftop bar, The Chestnut
- Live concert showcasing the best artists that Music City + beyond has to offer
- Handcrafted cocktails + local brews
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Performances by Taylor Noelle, Rosemary Joaquin, and Olivia Grasso
- $10. LIMITED Tickets Available*
- Outdoor rooftop show + limited capacity
*No reserved seating
ABOUT THE ARTISTS:
ROSEMARY JOAQUIN – Joaquin’s velvety low-pitched voice is similar to Leon, King Princess, and Dua Lipa. Joaquin was Waffle House’s 2019 Scattered, Smothered, and Discovered Artist of the Year. One of her latest singles, “A Little More,” was featured on Billboard Pride’s “Queer Necessities” in February 2020 and her single, “Bad Song” recently surpassed 1 million streams.
TAYLOR NOELLE – A California girl in Music City. Pop singer-songwriter with soul and R&B influences.
OLIVIA GRASSO – Wearing the title of a Nashville native, Olivia has managed to elude the music barriers of the south and create a sound that is sonic all pop and leaping with memorable lyrical imagery. Her ambient, soulful sound paired with original and transparent lyrics makes for a double edged sword of an artist. Crafted with the energy she exudes, Olivia is beaming with charisma as she brings to life her fresh music on every stage she conquers.