Live At The Chestnut ft. Lombardy, Parrotfish, and A Minute Late
June 25 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
ABOUT LIVE AT THE CHESTNUT:
Introducing BentoLiving Chestnut Hill’s new live music series, Live At The Chestnut! Presented by Apogee Productions.
- Panoramic views of downtown Nashville from our rooftop bar, The Chestnut
- Live concert showcasing the best artists that Music City + beyond has to offer
- Handcrafted cocktails + local brews
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Performances by Lombardy, Parrotfish, and A Minute Late
- $10. LIMITED Tickets Available*
- Outdoor rooftop show + limited capacity
*No reserved seating
ABOUT THE ARTISTS:
LOMBARDY – Named for the street where all the band members live, this four-piece’s sound is drawn from all different eras of rock and roll, including classic rock, outlaw country, metal, blues, and even psychedelia. The boys pride themselves on anti-alpha male energy, thus contradicting the ferocious intensity of their music, and instead embellishing all of the unique personalities of each band member. This results in a unique branding style that includes comedic music videos, and the simplistic beauty of not taking everything so seriously.
PARROTFISH – What happens when you take three Florida boys and one Texan and smack ‘em dead center in the heart of Music City? The scummiest, most lovable band that ever existed. Parrotfish loves to make ALL types of music and never boxes their sound in. They believe their best music is made when they are free to be theirselves and they hope that their music allows others to feel free as well.