- This event has passed.
Live At The Chestnut ft. DASHA, Talia Stewart + Jules Paymer
May 15 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
ABOUT LIVE AT THE CHESTNUT:
Introducing BentoLiving Chestnut Hill’s new live music series, Live At The Chestnut!
- Panoramic views of downtown Nashville from our rooftop bar, The Chestnut
- Live concert showcasing the best artists that Music City + beyond has to offer
- Handcrafted cocktails + local brews
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Performances by DASHA, Talia Stewart + Jules Paymer
- $15. LIMITED Tickets Available*
- Outdoor Rooftop Concert, limited capacity, socially distanced and masks required
*No reserved seating
ABOUT THE ARTISTS:
DASHA – DASHA’s attention-catching pop + R&B influenced melodies and lyrics make her a force to be reckoned with in the future of pop charts. She is currently signed to Famouz Records, a joint venture between Sony and Stefan Dabruck Management, and her upcoming music is highly anticipated.
Talia Stewart – Dark pop artist whose vocals bring a distinctive jazz style to her alternative/dark pop sound. Often compared to Amy Winehouse, Talia’s darker sound resonates with fans of Billie Eilish, Ashnikko, UPSAHL, Melanie Martinez, and Kali Uchis
Jules Paymer – Indie pop artist whose songs shine bright with lyrics that will make you want to dance and cry at the same time. You may recognize Paymer’s fresh sound from her work writing pop, country, and indie music for established artists around Nashville.